Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Things I Whisper To My Daughter

I was delighted to find I had, at long last, been published by POPSUGAR again. Despite the numerous edits, and changes, I still think it is a lovely piece. You can read it here: How to Encourage Your Daughter. I would love for you all to share the piece to anyone with a daughter, or anyone expecting a daughter. 

I also want to encourage you to submit your own work here... we will do minimal editing to your pieces, and allow your voice to be heard. 

Please send all submissions to: alltherealpartsblog@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone who has supported this from the beginning, and I cannot wait to see what this year brings for the blog, and for the Facebook Page

-C

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home