Saturday, February 21, 2015

Quinoa... for breakfast?

Have you heard of Buzz Feed? Of course you have, everyone has heard of Buzz Feed. A month or so ago, I stumbled upon this:24 Delicious Ways to Eat Quinoa for Breakfast

Did you look at them? Don't those look delightful?! I attempted a version of the quinoa that was like an oatmeal, and add apples cooked in cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar. We topped the whole concoction with almond milk.

This dish is not for this family. Oldest refused to eat more than two bites, husband and I ate it but felt kind of ripped off. Middle and Little ate it, but they don't count because they are like human garbage disposals.

Do you eat quinoa?

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2015 at 7:12 AM , Blogger TDT Designs said...

I do not. It kind of scares me. Like risotto.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home