Sunday, March 1, 2015

Things You Don't Feel Guilty About...

Have you read this: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6201634?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

You should. I'll wait.

...

I don't feel guilty when our kids run to me, instead of their daddy, when they get an ouchy, or need reassurance after a bad dream. I am secretly full of glee and hope my husband feels a little jealous.

When Frozen came out, I hated watching it with my daughter, because holy annoying songs. My son is in love with Elsa, and sings "Let It Go" and I love it... More than I love I should.

...

It's fun to love your children to the point of creepy. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2015 at 7:40 AM , Blogger TDT Designs said...

That was a funny read. No kids here but I still enjoyed the read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home